Ages and Rooms:
- Infants: 0-18 months (same room as summer; 1st room on right in Early Childhood hall)
- Toddlers: 18 months - 36 months (1st room on left; formerly the K/1 room)
- 3’s: 2nd room on left
- 4’s: 3rd room on left
- 5’s/K: 4th room on left
Our early childhood kids will move up by birthday until they get to the 5’s/ K room, where they’ll stay until they enter 1st grade.
Elementary (Grades 1-5)
- Meeting every week, up the stairs by the theatre entrance.
Teens (Grades 6-12)
- Meeting the 2nd Sunday of the month in the Habonim room.
Early Childhood kids will not be offered communion; please pick your child up early from class if you would like them to partake with you.
Elementary and teen classes will end when Eucharist starts in the service. Please meet your student right outside the sanctuary doors so that they may take communion with you as a family.
Child/Volunteer Illness Policy:
We want to provide a healthy and safe environment for everyone. Children with the following symptoms should never be checked into a room:
- Fever, diarrhea or vomiting within the last 24 hours
- Green or yellow runny nose
- Eye or skin infections
Please err on the side of keeping your children home to keep the health of all, including your own child who may need some rest, a priority.
We will not administer medication, except in the case of a medical emergency/severe allergic reaction. If your child has a severe allergy that would require use of an epi-pen, please let us know, as we are updating our records and policies regarding this.